Bearsted House Clearance can collect all types of furniture including sofas and sofa beds and dispose of them responsibly. A huge Majority of the time by Recycling in an Ethical way.
We try to reuse or recycle if possible. To reduce the chance of your sofa going to landfill:
• Never cut the fire safety labels off the sofa and keep all the original cushions for the sofa
• If you cannot be present when we collect and need to leave the sofa outside, cover it to protect it from the rain
• If you are planning to get rid of a 3 piece suite, do it all at once. Charities are more likely to accept a full suite than a single item.
We aim to Recycle everything we possibly can. We also work closely with local charities.
We will be able to clear your home in a Fast, Friendly and Professional way at all times.
WHY CHOOSE US ?
At Bearsted House Clearance we specialise in covering all aspects of clearing your property and land with a Fast and Professional approach.
• We are happy removing single items, clearance of small Flats/Houses to complete clearances of large Houses and Estates and multi storey buildings.
• We don’t always have to charge for our clearance services. In some cases there may be items of value. With that in mind we will offer our clients a reduced quote taking in to account the value of items.
• Bearsted House Clearance supports the ‘reduce, reuse, recycle’ motto and we routinely follow procedures to keep our services environmentally friendly.
• Our aim is to be as environmentally efficient as possible with the items we clear, and are proud to say that we recycle huge amounts of Rubbish we handle. This may be through donating to charity, reselling, or recycling at government approved recycling depots.
• We aim to recycle everything we possibly can. We also work closely with local charities.