At Bearsted House Clearance we fully understand and carry out a sensitive Probate service. After a deceased estate has been assessed for Inheritance Tax liability many people wish for the estate to be cleared after loved ones have removed the belongings they want to keep.
This is called a Probate Clearance. During this difficult and sensitive time, it does matter that you have a company that you can trust to be respectful, punctual and patient.
Bearsted House Clearance can provide a probate clearance that is trusted and respected and sensitive to your needs. We completely understand how challenging these situations can be. There’s no need to handle tasks like these on your own – just give us a call and we’ll do all the work for you.
We will be able to clear your home in a Fast, Friendly and Professional way at all times.
WHY CHOOSE US ?
At Bearsted House Clearance we specialise in covering all aspects of clearing your property and land with a Fast and Professional approach.
• We are happy removing single items, clearance of small Flats/Houses to complete clearances of large Houses and Estates and multi storey buildings.
• We don’t always have to charge for our clearance services. In some cases there may be items of value. With that in mind we will offer our clients a reduced quote taking in to account the value of items.
• Bearsted House Clearance supports the ‘reduce, reuse, recycle’ motto and we routinely follow procedures to keep our services environmentally friendly.
• Our aim is to be as environmentally efficient as possible with the items we clear, and are proud to say that we recycle huge amounts of Rubbish we handle. This may be through donating to charity, reselling, or recycling at government approved recycling depots.
• We aim to recycle everything we possibly can. We also work closely with local charities.