Bearsted House Clearance offers a reliable service to clear your unwanted items from your loft or Attic.
As we all know your loft is a great space to store things or even to gain more space for your family. The problem with loft’s is that they tend to get forgotten about and neglected, resulting in your loft being full of things that you no longer need or require.
When buying a new home the new owners often do not realize until they have moved in that that the loft is in fact full of the previous home owners unwanted Junk.
Bearsted House Clearance cater for any type of loft clearance and can guarantee that your loft will be cleared in the fastest way possible.
Our service is ideal for people who are about to have a loft conversion and need to create a clear space quickly for the builders to commence work.
We aim to recycle everything we possibly can and we also work closely with local charities.
Please see our recycle page for our full details regarding our Ethics and Recycling.
We will be able to clear your home in a Fast, Friendly and Professional way at all times.
WHY CHOOSE US ?
At Bearsted House Clearance we specialise in covering all aspects of clearing your property and land with a Fast and Professional approach.
• We are happy removing single items, clearance of small Flats/Houses to complete clearances of large Houses and Estates and multi storey buildings.
• We don’t always have to charge for our clearance services. In some cases there may be items of value. With that in mind we will offer our clients a reduced quote taking in to account the value of items.
• Bearsted House Clearance supports the ‘reduce, reuse, recycle’ motto and we routinely follow procedures to keep our services environmentally friendly.
• Our aim is to be as environmentally efficient as possible with the items we clear, and are proud to say that we recycle huge amounts of Rubbish we handle. This may be through donating to charity, reselling, or recycling at government approved recycling depots.
• We aim to recycle everything we possibly can. We also work closely with local charities.