At Bearsted House Clearance we specialise in covering all aspects of clearing your property and land with a Fast and Professional approach.
• We are happy removing single items, clearance of small Flats/Houses to complete clearances of large Houses and Estates and multi storey buildings.
• It is recommended that we visit the property prior to clearance to provide you with an accurate quote for our services. It is often possible to provide a reliable estimate over the phone or via email correspondence if sufficient information regarding location, accessibility and description of items to be removed is provided and accurate on the day of the clearance.
• As a rough guide a quote is provided by establishing how much cost, time and effort is involved in removing any items of little or no value, with this figure then being offset by any items of value.
• We don’t always have to charge for our clearance services. In some cases there may be items of value. With that in mind we will offer our clients a reduced quote taking in to account the value of items.
• Bearsted House Clearance supports the ‘reduce, reuse, recycle’ motto and we routinely follow procedures to keep our services environmentally friendly.
• Our aim is to be as environmentally efficient as possible with the items we clear, and are proud to say that we recycle huge amounts of Rubbish we handle. This may be through donating to charity, reselling, or recycling at government approved recycling depots.
• Where possible, we look to reduce our carbon footprint as well as yours.
• At Bearsted House Clearance we are committed to trying our hardest to ensure nothing goes to waste in an Ethical and Environmentally Friendly way.
• We aim to recycle everything we possibly can. We also work closely with local charities.
Please see our recycle page for our full details regarding our Ethics and Recycling.