At Bearsted House Clearance we provide a highly professional house clearance service for the whole of the Maidstone area. Be it preparing for the sale of a property or in the process of moving or just having a sort out.
We provide a fast and efficient service while treating you and your property with respect and when the job is finished leaving it clean and tidy.
We are able to remove items from anywhere within the premises of your property. We are able to clear your loft, garage, basement, shed, just about any area you need clearing.
There are circumstances at times that you may require a prompt house clearance to be carried out. We understand very difficult situations arise, perhaps due to bereavement or the stress of buying or selling a property and our professional approach at all times will ensure that it’s a relaxed and calm an experience as possible.
To enquire about our House Clearance Services within and around the Maidstone Area call Bearsted House Clearance on 07752 344034.
We aim to recycle everything we possibly can. We also work closely with local charities.
We will be able to clear your home in a Fast, Friendly and Professional way at all times.
Please see our recycle page for our full details regarding our Ethics and Recycling.
WHY CHOOSE US ?
At Bearsted House Clearance we specialise in covering all aspects of clearing your property and land with a Fast and Professional approach.
• We are happy removing single items, clearance of small Flats/Houses to complete clearances of large Houses and Estates and multi storey buildings.
• We don’t always have to charge for our clearance services. In some cases there may be items of value. With that in mind we will offer our clients a reduced quote taking in to account the value of items.
• Bearsted House Clearance supports the ‘reduce, reuse, recycle’ motto and we routinely follow procedures to keep our services environmentally friendly.
• Our aim is to be as environmentally efficient as possible with the items we clear, and are proud to say that we recycle huge amounts of Rubbish we handle. This may be through donating to charity, reselling, or recycling at government approved recycling depots.
• We aim to recycle everything we possibly can. We also work closely with local charities.